My little brother is not so little anymore. It’s his 19th birthday and we’ve decided (meaning me, him and mama) to make it as a family day!
- we ate in Cosmo
- played arcade games
- bought Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to be eaten inside the cinema
- watched The Lovely Bones
- went back to town, window shopping
- we decided to buy some ready meals in Marks & Spencer for dinner
- ate dinner together while watching tv
- mama done some laundry while we watch
- all of us went to our beds at the same time!
I had so much fun that day! Hope to do it again, soon! I love you, you two.