The Bloggers’ Market MCR 2015 will be hosted by the awesome Ziferblat Edge St. Northern Quarter on the 11th of April, Saturday 11am – 2pm. This gave me an opportunity to visit Ziferblat a few times for bloggers’ meetup. (You can check out this post for more info about the Bloggers’ Market MCR 2015)
There are plenty of buzz going around the opening of Ziferblat since February up until now. I remember reading lots of articles about it on my Facebook feed and pretty much straight away, included this cafe on my list of places to visit. So what is it exactly? Their Facebook page stated, “Ziferblat is the name for a new kind of social space; where everything is free except the time you spend there. We charge 5 pence per minute and that’s all”.
Simplest form of explanation: You pay 5p per minute per stay.
1. Buzz at the door and they will let you in.
2. Go up to first floor and clock in at the reception so that you know and they know what time you have arrived. (see below for the photo of the reception)
3. Chill and sit down on their comfy sofas and use their 100mb awesome wifi.
4. Eat cake, drink tea or have a freshly brewed coffee. (all DIY of course and make sure you wash your dishes)
5. Play piano or play boardgames with your friends – there are so many things to do in this cool space!
6. Clock out and be so amused by the fact that you did all that, and you only need to pay 5p per minute. Totally worth it!
What more could you ask for?
Have you visited Ziferblat? What are your thoughts about it?
Or do you know a similar place like this?
***Disclaimer: All views are my own honest opinion of the cafe. This review is not sponsored.***