Like Helga, I’m also not very fond of answering these types of questionnaire. But I thought, what the hell. I’ll give it a go! I suppose it’ll sum up everything.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Move in with my longtime partner and rent our first flat together!
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t think I had resolutions last year. But this year, my main focus is to save money for future travels and for my own future family, you know that grown up stuff. Oh and also, blog more.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! My bestfriend gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Caleb. So much cuteness when he’s around!
Our close family friends, Ate Tuesy and Dan also gave birth to their beautiful daughter, Evie.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Went back to Philippines, visited Singapore and Amsterdam
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
at Discovery Shores Boracay – probably the best relaxing holiday I’ve ever had, well, so far. 😀
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I graduated with flying colours! Yey me!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Losing weight. But really, slowly, I’m getting there.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. Illness – it’s not anything serious though!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
From my own money, my Macbook Pro.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Useless things that made me really happy!
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving in together with my partner.
14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Nothing in particular 😀
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder?
Older or wiser?
Thinner or fatter?
Richer or poorer?
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
18. How did you spend Christmas?
With loved ones, in our own first flat!
19. What was your favorite TV program?
House MD. , The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No one comes to mind
23. What was the best book you read?
The Hunger Games series
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing comes to mind
25. What did you want and get?
Quite a few. I’m really grateful. Let’s leave it at that.
26. What did you want and not get?
This one thing..
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Deathly Hallows 2, of course. – I agree!! My heart broke down into pieces, I can’t believe it’s the last one 😦
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Friends came over, family was there. Lot’s of food, laughter and karaoke, of course!
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I was really satisfied AND grateful! So I’d say, none.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
I was addicted with monochromatic style of black and white. Also, androgynous.
31. What kept you sane?
My attitude of trying to see the positive side of everything and being laidback.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one comes to mind
33. What issue stirred you the most?
I can’t remember any.
34. Who did you miss?
Mama, brobro and close friends back in Cardiff 😦
35. Who was the best new person you met?
A lot. Friends in Starbucks where I used to work – Hanging ditch crew!
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
I wish I saved enough money when I’m still living with my family. So overspending is not good. Saving is the way forward! 😀